Neals Yard Remedies
Neals Yard Remedies use natural and organic ingredients, which are free from harmful chemicals. Products are tested on willing humans and have NEVER been tested on animals.
What’s NOT in Neals Yard products
Neals Yard believe that what you leave out of a product can be as important as what you put in. Here’s just a few ingredients you won’t find in any of their products and why:
- No silicones – they coat the skin and impede its natural function
- No mineral oils – derived from petroleum, and have a tendency to block the skin
- No parabens – these are linked to hormonal imbalances
- No GM ingredients – not enough is known about long-term implications
- No phthalates – it’s reported they have toxic impact on humans and animal welfare
- No propylene glycol – derived from petroleum
- No animal testing – unnecessary and cruel
- No DEA – associated with known carcinogens
- No EDTA – (powerful metal chelator), and doesn’t biodegrade readily
- No acrylates – derived from petroleum
- No nano – not enough is known about its long-term implications
- No BHT – linked to breathing and lung impairment
If you would like to discuss Neals Yard products further please get in touch.
You can also view the range and purchase any products from the Neals Yard website.
View treatments available from Pure Opulence Beauty.