VITAMIN A is the ultimate ingredient in skincare. High doses of Vitamin A known as Retinol, Retinal and retinoic acid encourage healthy skin cells, production and growth.
Vitamin A stimulates fibroblasts, these are the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy.
Whether you add more vitamin A to your diet or apply it topically, the properties of vitamin A keep your skin healthy, firm and radiant.
Here are a few benefits of Vitamin A
- It protects against infection
- It protects against UV damage and slows signs of aging
- It smoothes wrinkles
- It evens out skin tone and gives you a healthy glow
- It clears up acne
Top 10 Vitamin A Foods
If you are wondering how to get more vitamin A into you then start to add or up your intake of the below foods:
- Butternut squash
- Sweet potato
- Beef liver
- Dried apricots
- Egg yolks
For healthy skin you need…
- Vitamin A – Treats sun damage and cellulite
- Vitamin D – Reduces spots and growths
- Vitamin C – Antioxidant, provides skin protection and regenerates vitamin E
- Vitamin E – Protects against sun damage and aging